- The Writers – Brent Butt and Mark Farrell
- Director – David Storey
- A brief synopsis – A surprise birthday for Lacey brings the revelation that she has Globaphobia. Wanda finds that she just may have no phobias. Oscar and Emma get into a dispute over cooking after they both run afoul of the local mini golf. Karen helps Oscar behind Emma’s back. Hank tries to keep that he is not allergic to bees a secret from Brent. Davis has a mysterious wish to take Lacey somewhere.
- The best line – Brent: I realized at that moment you either were not allergic to bees or an idiot. I later replaced “or” with “and.”
- The best moment – Lacey finding out the secret to Battlestar Galactica…and that Davis doesn’t have a crush on her.
- The best storyline – So many good story lines… I have to go with Davis and Lacey.
- Notable guest appearance – n/a
- Em’s Favorite Character – Davis, because he helped out Lacey and she thought all the wrong stuff about him.
- Grade – A-
Thoroughly entwined within several story paths, each character interacts at multiple points throughout the episode. Every intersection is meaningful and most of them merit a laugh or two. Oscar stirs many pots with his cantankerous demeanor and we get the rare occurrence of Emma too pissed to make sense. These characters are in full bloom and entirely comfortable by now.