- The Writer – B.J. Novak
- Director – Ken Kwapis
- A brief synopsis – An executive gets the shaft for harassing his administrative assistant and Michael has to pay, in that, he can no longer thrive in his role as “The King Of Forwards.” This is badly timed because Michael’s “BFF” Bob Packer comes in for a vist, along with Corporate with their lawyer…and Pam’s Mom.
- The best line – Michael: Times have changed a little. And even though we’re still a family here at Dunder-Mifflin, families grow. And at some point, the daddy can’t take a bath with the kids anymore. I am Upper Management. And it would be inappropriate for me to take a bath with Pam. As much as I might want to.
- The best moment – When Ryan asks Bob Packer if he is a William Hung fan.
- The best storyline – Michael’s interactions with Toby are always great, but Bob Packer steals the show.
- Notable guest appearance – Shannon Cochran, playing Pam’s Mom, who is replaced in Season 6 by Linda Purl.
- Grade – A-
David Koechner’s virtuoso performance as Bob Packer always puts another element into Carell’s Michael Scott. Carell plays it so well, you can easily imagine how Michael was before he was manager. Good effort by all involved, especially Jim, who has to withstand being called a queer and not being able to talk to Pam’s mom.