- The Writer – Caroline Williams
- Director – Ken Whittingham
- A brief synopsis – Phyllis is becoming Mrs. Bob Vance from Vance Electronics. Michael is sent into overdrive and makes everyone miserable. Jim convinces Dwight to look out for Wedding Crashers. Pam, taking inventory of all the ideas that Phyllis lifted from her wedding, eventually goes home with Roy.
- The best line – Dwight: I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theatre. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theatre, but I kept waiting. That’s the thing about bear attacks, they come when you least expect it.
- The best moment – Ryan knocking the flowers tossed by Phyllis cleanly out of Kelly’s hands.
- The best storyline – Jim, Karen, Pam, Roy going backwards.
- Notable guest appearance – Toby had a date to the wedding. He met her at the Jim.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – Not sure how he got Phyllis six weeks of vacation, but I am pretty sure that Bob Vance and some of his boys would have cleaned him out of the Wedding during the ceremony.
- Grade – C-
Phyllis deserved better. This episode would have been great had they been able to reel in the character of Michael Scott. My Lord, was he annoying. The only bit that works is when he finds Uncle Al and Phyllis gives him a kiss. All other parts work, for the most part. Loved Jim’s Pavlovian exercise with Dwight. The ceremonial vows even had Bob Vance from Vance Electronics. Kelly does look good in white, too.