- The Writers – Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky
- Director – Tucker Gates
- A brief synopsis – Michael takes Oscar, Pam and Darryl to a Job Fair at his former H.S.. Jim takes Andy and Kevin to a golf appointment with a potential client. The rest of the office ditches Dwight in the office, except for Angela.
- The best line – Phil Maguire: [takes golf swing] Whoa!
Jim: Mr. Maguire, it’s been a couple of years.
Phil Maguire: Hey Jim, how are you, nice to see you man.
Andy: Oh no! No, no-no-no-no! My grandfather would be spinning in his urn, if he knew that I was out here with a Dartmouth boy. You take that shirt off right now or I will take it off for you, sir. I am… totally and completely kidding! [they both laugh] Andrew Bernard, Cornell ’95.
Phil Maguire: Phil Maguire, Dartmouth, ’74 [goes to shake Andy’s hand]
Andy: Oop, got some blisties.
Phil Maguire: Yeah, you do.
- The best moment – Pam trying to apply for a graphic design company, and finding out she has some schooling to do.
- The best storyline – Dwight and Angela alone in the office.
- Notable guest appearance – The computer guy is familiar, and the guy that Michael did not want as an intern.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – Someone would have spoken up about him taking the microphone and speaking at the school.
- Grade – B
A good episode, once everyone sees how things develop in the rest of the season. Very subtle episode without much happening on the surface. Jim making an effort to do something with his “career” reflects on how much he loves Pam. Michael at the fair is really just a vehicle to get to the point where we see Pam pondering her career beyond being a receptionist. Dwight and Angela…well you can feel the tension.