- The Writer – Anthony Q. Farrell
- Director – David Rogers
- A brief synopsis – Holly is transferred back to Nashua after David Wallace discovers she is dating Michael. Dwight decides he is going to Cornell, much to the chagrin of Andy. Jim heads to New York to have lunch with his brothers and Pam.
- The best line – Andy: Take that down. [Dwight has hung a large red Cornell banner from the ceiling]
Dwight: Excuse me?
Andy: Take. That down.
Meredith: You know I once dated a couple of guys from Cornell. They were really nice. They gave me a ride home.
Andy: I seriously doubt that anyone from Cornell dated you.
Creed: It’s pronounced Ker-nell. It’s the highest rank in the military.
Andy: It’s pronounced “Corn-ell!” It’s the highest rank in the Ivy League!
Dwight: Andy, let’s just talk about this man-to-man, after work.
Dwight: What do you say?
Andy: Yeah, good. Can we— [Dwight pulls out Cornell mascot bobble-head] Grr. Heh heh heh. That’s Big Red Bear! That’s a bobble Big Red Bear! God!!
- The best moment – 3 Jokers for Halloween. Creed’s is best.
- The best storyline – Darryl has to put up with Michael for 16 hours.
- Notable guest appearance – Jim’s brothers are kind of annoying, like older brothers are. This is the last time we will see Holly for a while.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – Looks like he already was.
- Grade – B+
The thing that saves this show is Dwight’s antagonism of Andy. The Jim/Pam lunch is a dud. Michael and Holly is so sad, it takes Darryl to make it bearable.