- The Writers – Jennifer Celotta
- Director – Dean Holland
- A brief synopsis – Andy finds out that he has been cuckolded by Dwight and decides he must save his honor. Michael heads to corporate for an important meeting and gets a decent surprise.
- The best line – Dwight: Rule 17: don’t turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season. There are forty rules all Schrute boys must learn before the age of five. [sings] Learn your rules. You better learn your rules. If you don’t, you’ll be eaten in your sleep. [makes chomping sound]
- The best moment – Andy cancels the cake order. Dwight tosses the bobble head.
- The best storyline – Dwight, Angela and Andy plays out. Sad as it is for Andy, he can move on.
- Notable guest appearance – None
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – I am always surprised when he is not. Just like he is.
- Grade – B
The duel could have been more unique, but at least it is over. Michael’s branch doing a decent job bodes well for the future, but I don’t think it has anything to do with the temperature in the room. This is, however, one of the episodes where Jim does a decent job being in charge.