- The Writer – Amile Gillette
- Directed by – David Rogers
- A brief synopsis – Dwight and Andy debate while deciding which employees will go with Dwight on a special project that he is assigned to in Tallahassee. Pam, meanwhile, is back from maternity leave, only to be upstaged by Angela, who is back after 4 days, and stacked. Darryl tries to figure out if Val is making a move. Kathy decides to make a move on Jim.
- The best line – Jim (to Dwight): Hey quick question: Do you shower at night or do you shower in the morning. Because I want to shower when you shower and save some water.*
- 2nd best line – Dwight: Have you ever tried to make a chain with 3 weak links? Well I have. And now I no longer own an arctic wolf.
- The best moment – Dwight’s reaction to the final lineup.
- The best story line – Jim and Pam actually have it with their attempts to decline Robert’s invitation to Florida via text.
- Notable guest appearance – Val and Kathy are becoming more romantically prominent.
- Grade – B+
This is a great toe dip for Jim and Pam, with the realities of their situation demonstrated aptly, romantically and comically. There is a dearth of really good lines, more than made up for with the cohesive script. This episode demonstrates how well The Office works when unencumbered with the over-lording presence of a featured star. The ending is tantalizing without being a shark jump.
*- I originally recorded it as “to save some money”