- The Writer – Brent Forrester
- Directed by – Mindy Kaling
- A brief synopsis – Dwight is put in charge of opening the store and things go about as well as expected. Andy gets beat up by a little girl, bringing up a need for Toby to give a demonstration about self-defense, which gets Andy in between Kelly and Toby.
- The best line – Dwight: Dossier on bloggers: Bloggers are gross. Bloggers are obese. Bloggers have halitosis. (To Kathy) You’re gonna love ’em.
- 2nd best line – Mother of punching girl: What about the lady you hit with the pine cone.
Punching girl: There, that chubby one.
Pam: I just had a baby.
Punching girl: Yesterday?
Mother, to Punching Girl: Apologize.
Punching Girl: Sorry I kicked your ass in front of your “thin” girlfriend.
Pam: How ’bout we wait until next year after you’ve had your kid?
- The best moment – Seeing Erin trying to pronounce Zooey Deschanel.
- 2nd best moment – Creed’s strike, scream and run on Meredith.
- The best story line – Both were great and leading towards classic, but I will go with the Scranton line.
- Notable guest appearance – Just a bunch of gross, obese, halitosis suffering bloggers.
- Grade – B+
A step in the great direction. Everything works so well because everything goes almost to hell…almost. Dwight is at his frenetic best and Jim is finally convincing as a goof. Everyone has good lines and I can tolerate the British chick, for once. Packer is used quite effectively, if sparingly. It is no surprise the episode is so good, being in the capable hands of Kaling and Forrester.