- The Writer – Steve Hely
- Directed by – Ed Helms
- A brief synopsis – Andy and Erin make their way back from Florida with a stopover in southern Pennsylvania to break up with Jessica. Nellie is down after her move into town. Robert orders the group to throw a party for her.
- The best line – Andy (with Erin at a bachelorette party): Do you want a gummy penis? Erin (perplexed and slightly repulsed): Uh. No. I’ll just have some gummy bears? Andy: These are delicious. Erin: But, they’re penises…
- 2nd best line – Creed: Everyone get comfy now. This first song’s over a half hour long…(later to camera) Best gig ever. They asked me to play only originals. I said have you heard my originals? They’re terrible. They said “Even better.” I said I get it. It’s an ironic party for Nellie.
- The best moment – The sideways hug that Andy gives Jessica after the breakup, complete with faux grunt.
- The best story line – Nellie is given somewhat a sweet background story. Not much, but it fleshed her out just a bit.
- Notable guest appearance – Jessica and Nellie.
- Grade – B+
This is actually kind of a sweet episode. I was all set to get rid of Nellie. I wasn’t ready to care about her a bit. They pull that off, and give Erin and Andy a decent first kiss. There are several really good moments that go into the episode, and the writing is solid throughout. This is how good life can be after Steve Carell. I could watch this kind of show for decades, literally.