- The Writer – David Rogers
- Directed by – Owen Ellickson
- A brief synopsis – Andy is out to prove something at a charity function held by Angela and her Senator husband. Dwight thinks he’s figured out how the auction process goes.
- The best line – Nellie: I knew this would happen. Everyone told me if I moved to America, I would be murdered.
- 2nd best line – Andy: I’m so ready to love all of these animals. This one’s even bonding with me already. Caretaker: Uh, no. Kenny’s a therapy dog. He apparently thinks your in some kind of emotional crisis. Andy: Stupid dog.
- The best moment – Dwight Schrute wins every auction, the hard way.
- The best story line – Oscar discovers that his theory of Angela’s husband hitting on him is, sadly, mistaken…or is he?
- Notable guest appearance – H.R.G. as the Senator. David is back from oblivion with $20 million to spare.
- Grade – B-
A decent episode that gives plenty of things to do for many of the staff. Darryl gets to give Nellie Tacos, Dwight gets to act the ignorant ass, Kevin gets to be more clever than he could ever seem, Jim and Pam get to deflate Oscar’s ego, and Andy gets to lose it in public. Most of these story lines work. Some don’t. Yeah, Andy’s deal approaches awkward in the Michael Scott sort of way, but it is rescued by Kevin in the end. It’s not a bad episode, and extra points for the open that pits Ryan on the losing end of Pam’s scorn. Come on, though, this Nellie thing has gone on long enough.