- The Writer – Brent Forrester
- Director – Joss Whedon
- A brief synopsis – Michael is a guest speaker at Ryan’s class in Business School. Dwight finds a bat in the office and creates a panic. Jim takes advantage of this by pretending to be bitten and indicating that he might be becoming a vampire. Pam is trying to get people to come to her art show.
- The best line – Angela: Poop is raining from the ceilings. Poop!
- The best moment – Michael shows up at Pam’s show and is genuinely impressed.
- The best storyline – Pam’s art show shows the lonely road artists must travel when others choose to act like they care…and don’t.
- Notable guest appearance – An actual bat makes a show. And a bunch of real college students.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – Not here, although, the speech at the school would have never happened in life.
- Grade – B-
Another good episode nearly ruined by Michael unleashed on a crowd. They should know by now that the shtick isn’t working and concentrate on toning it down or just making it better. Like the scene where Michael truly inspires a Pam who is desperately in need of inspiration. The scenes in the office, with the bat are just swell, especially Jim, Creed, Angela, Dwight and Meredith.