- The Writer – Michael Schur
- Director – Jeffrey Blitz
- A brief synopsis – After Roy is fired for attempting to attack Jim in the office, Dwight is the hero and Daryl is looking for a raise to make up for the loss of his employee. Michael uses Wikipedia to try to talk him out of it and is summarily convinced not just to give Daryl a raise but go to New York to get one himself.
- The best line – Karen: When I heard Jim and Pam had kissed, my reaction was to have lots of long talks with Jim about our feelings. Roy just attacked him. I’m not sure which one Jim hated more.
- The best moment – Dwight taking Roy, and everyone else, out like a champ. Like he said, he’d been waiting for the moment to arrive for 8 years.
- The best storyline – It is really nice to see a storyline that features Daryl. Get ready to see more of these in the future.
- Notable guest appearance – Jan’s new assistant, Hunter.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – After finding out he hasn’t had a raise in 14 years…I think even the worst employee would get a little something.
- Grade – A-
Dwight gets his chance to shine, and handles it perfectly. Angela gets her chance to enjoy a hero, and boy does she enjoy it. Best though, is bringing Daryl to the forefront, and taking advantage of Craig Robinson’s perfect comic timing. Pam and Roy have the clean ending that is only fair after their time together.