- The Writer – B.J. Novak
- Director – Jeffrey Blitz
- A brief synopsis – Michael, having broken up with Jan, becomes enamored with a model in an office furniture catalog. The staff is furious over losing some of their parking spots to another company in the complex.
- The best line – Phyllis: Michael?
Phyllis: I have a friend who’s single.
Phyllis: Sandy. She’s gorgeous and she’s got a feisty personality, too.
Michael: Hmm, I see, feisty. So she’s not jolly or sassy? Not like a jolly, sassy opera singer?
Phyllis: Umm, no, she’s a professional softball player.
Michael: Oooo. Catcher or in field?
Phyllis: Umm I don’t know Michael.
Michael: Is she a dress wearer or a pants wearer? Could we share a row boat? Could, could a row boat support her?
Phyllis: What are you asking?
Michael: I think I’m being very clear what I’m asking. Would an average size row boat support her without capsizing? [silence] It bothers me that you’re not answering the question.
Phyllis: No, alright no, she can’t fit in a row boat.
Michael: Damn it, I knew it! I knew it Phyllis! OK!
- The best moment – Jim shows the camera the engagement ring, bought after their first week of dating.
- The best storyline – Kevin and Andy get a chance to solve a problem, and they do.
- Notable guest appearance – The landlady is ho-hum but you get to see Bob Vance and the other 4 heads of the companies in the building.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – Oh, I am probably quibbling, but staff being forced to get Michael a date?
- Grade – C
An average episode on a down year. These are getting too numerous.