- The Writer – Mindy Kaling
- Director – Ken Whittingham
- A brief synopsis – Ryan forces the staff to work overtime to help make sales seem to be better than they are for the Dunder Mifflin Infinity website. Michael and Dwight decide to go to New York to go clubbing with Ryan. In their absence, Jim tries to help the staff out of coming in the next day, but it backfires when they are locked in the parking lot.
- The best line – Dwight: I don’t understand why our website has to have social networking at all.
Jim: Yeah, I actually have to agree with Dwight on that one.
Ryan: It’s all about creating a one stop shop consumer experience, alright? You’re chatting with your friends, you’re talking about the latest music, about the election; all of it is happening in our virtual paper store.
Jim: And then an older gentleman asked you “Boxers or briefs?”
- The best moment – Toby’s decision to go to Costa Rica immediately after putting his hand on Pam’s leg.
- The best storyline – The OT and the lockout, and the running gag with the security guard.
- Notable guest appearance – The little Tolkien friend, and the security guard.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – For this trip? No. Ryan should be, though, for drug abuse and fraud.
- Grade – A-
One of the better, more poignant episodes of the year. A lot is learned about an enigmatic character, and for Ryan, things are not going so well. Toby makes a move and will live with it, despite the painful ramifications. The runaround with the security guard and the cleaning crew is classic. Dwight with the Hobbit and then with the Amazons is great as well. This is one of the few moments where Jim the bonehead boss works…sort of.