- The Writers – Ryan Koh
- Director – Jeffrey Blitz
- A brief synopsis – Due to Ryan’s recent arrest and firing, Holly is told by management to deliver an ethics seminar. During the seminar, it is revealed that Meredith has violated the business ethics code in a big way. Michael and Holly are at loggerheads in how to resolve it. Jim tracks Dwight’s every move to decide whether he is a time thief.
- The best line – Jim: Hey, Andy.
Jim: By any chance, did you see Battlestar Galactica last night?
Andy: No, I did not. Was that any good?
Jim: Actually not. It was really so-so.
Dwight: Ok. [Dwight turns around, but Jim holds up the stopwatch, threatening to start it]
Jim: I mean I like all the crazy monsters and stuff. You know, like klingons and wookies and all that but… [Dwight begins to turn around again, Jim holds up the watch] Sorry, was there something you wanted to add, Dwight?
Andy: Is that anything like the original Battlestar Galactica?
Jim: You know, it’s weird. It’s practically a shot for shot remake.
Andy: Really? [Dwight closes his eyes, clutches the paper in his hands] Huh, that’s cool.
Jim: Story’s kinda bland. It’s about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian who needs to return the ring back to Mordor.
Andy: Really? That doesn’t sound right.
- 2nd best line – Meredith: Am I getting fired?
Michael: Now is really not the time, Meredith.
- The best moment – Jim’s massacre of Battlestar Galactica is really the best moment.
- The best storyline – Watching Michael and Holly battle it out was interesting, given the previous HR Rep, Toby.
- Notable guest appearance – None
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – I think Meredith would have been fired, and Michael would have definitely had something on his record.
- Grade – B+
Good episode that would have been made better with a more plausible solution to the Meredith problem. Holly and Michael still are magic. Dwight’s resolution to his being hawked by Jim is a great developing moment for him, too, pushing him even farther out of Frank Burns’ territory. Jim and Pam’s engagement announcement went well, I think…