- The Writer – Paul Lieberstien
- Director – Jeffrey Blitz
- A brief synopsis – Dwight’s attempt at Fire Safety education lands Stanley in the hospital with a heart attack. Subsequent attempt by Michael to be safety coördinator are similarly problematic. Andy is watching a pirated movie with Jim and Pam and thinks they are movie geniuses when they discuss their parent’s problems in front of him while the movie is playing. Michael then decides to have a roast to make everyone relax, and of course, the expected happens.
- The best line – Kevin: [giving chest compressions to the practice dummy] I can’t keep doing this forever.
CPR Trainer: It’s been 20 seconds.
Kevin: Call it.
- The best moment – Oscar climbing for his life when Angela gives him her cat, he throws it back down.
- The best storyline – The pirated movie starring Jack Black, Cloris Leachman and Jessica Alba is inspired.
- Notable guest appearance – The afore-mentioned stars in the hijacked movie.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – He probably should have been, and Dwight suspended.
- Grade – B
An average episode that fails to follow-up on a great opening. Dwight not being properly rebuked stained everything else. Andy, Jim and Pam have a good rapport, even if it is two on one. The ending is really sad, for both Pam’s parents and for Michael. There are some good lines, but ouch.