- The Writer – Mindy Kaling
- Director – Ken Kwapis
- A brief synopsis – Michael is sent on the lecture circuit with Pam to spill the secret’s to Scranton Branch’s success. In their stop at Utica, they are surprised by what they see with Karen. Jim and Dwight, as heads of the party planning committee, both forgot Kelly’s birthday. Andy falls for a prospective client of Stanley’s. Michael heads to Nashua to see Holly, but she is on a trip herself.
- The best line – Karen: Hey. Hi, guys.
Michael: [notices Karen’s pregnant] Oh my God. Is that Jim’s?
Karen: Of course not!
Michael: Okay. Wow. Oh man! My head just exploded. Whoo! Thank God, for everybody right? Whoo kay. Wow, you’re huge! That’s incredible! I… God sorry, sorry my head is… I’m just, I’m trying to figure out the last time that you and Jim had sex, and…
Karen: Let’s just get this over with, shall we?
Michael: Okay, Mm Hmm. Ten, ten months?
- The best moment – Pam reads the letter from Holly to Michael.
- The best storyline – Forced to choose, I go with Angela and the cats.
- Notable guest appearance – Karen, once more, then A.J. (Rob Huebel) and various employees from other branches.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – For ditching one branch to head to Nashua? Probably not. Dwight would get in trouble for looking in Kelly’s file, as would Andy for his stunt (below).
- Grade – B
Another sporadic 2 part episode. The good moments – like Michael’s memorization technique, are countered by awkward moments that fall flat (the rest of his speeches. Jim and Dwight’s party planning failure is at least better than Jim failing on his own. All of the Kelly stuff is solid. Andy’s awkwardness around women is a treat, but the lean for the kiss would have bigger ramifications than just losing an account. Angela with her cats is a masterstroke.