- The Writers – Warren Lieberstein & Halsted Sullivan
- Director – Randall Einhorn
- A brief synopsis – Michael still has rent paid on his MSPC closet and because of this, finds a new way to waste time, he implores the rest of the staff to follow him. Phyllis is nervous about her husband’s new secretary. Jim and Pam plan a special trip.
- The best line – Erin: Hi, guys. How you doing?
Dwight: Erin, how many times do I have to tell you? It is not necessary for you to ask us how we are doing every time you interact with us.
Erin: Right. I’m sorry.
Dwight: [sighs] Now, how can I help you?
Erin: Did somebody here leave a map in the printer to Youngstown, Ohio?
Dwight: Attention, office. Who here is planning a trip to Youngstown, Ohio? I will take your silence to mean that you are all hiding something. This location is the Superior Court –
Pam: So someone is going to a court. Big deal.
Dwight: It is a big deal. Cause there’s only a handful of reasons why someone would ever go to a courthouse in Ohio and not be charged with a crime. To claim an inheritance from a deceased relative. To obtain a learner’s permit at age 14 and a half instead of 15. Erin, let me see your birth certificate.
- The best moment – Dwight working on Phyllis’ back…and it helps.
- The best storyline – Phyllis’ concern about her husband’s new secretary.
- Notable guest appearance – Bob Vance’s new secretary, Erin’s friend and that’s about it.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – This seems to be a consequence free zone.
- Grade – B
An average episode, at best, even though there are some good moments. The whole dancing thing is a crutch to get everybody some time. I love the way Angela is incorporated, though.