- The Writer – Daniel Chun
- Director – Jeffrey Blitz
- A brief synopsis – The new intern is wreaking havoc by not doing anything and it turns out that he is Michael’s nephew. The staff are tired of him and want him to get canned, but Michael vouches for him until it drives him over the edge.
- The best line – Kelly: This summer, I did the minority executive training program at Yale. You guys, I’m, like, really smart now. You don’t even know. You could ask me, “Kelly, what’s the biggest company in the world?” And I’d be like, “blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah,” giving you the exact right answer.
- 2nd best line – Angela: I came down here to feed the feral cats like I usually do and I found something unsavory in the back of your nephew’s car.
Michael: Ok, you know what? Just -just back off! Back off!
Phyllis: Well, take a look. It’s all the packages he was supposed to overnight. He never bothered to send them.
Michael: All right, those might be his. He might own an Ebay store.
Jim: Yep. That’s exactly what my first thought was. And then I remembered having a conversation with him where he was like, “I don’t own an Ebay store,” so…
Michael: Ok, ok. You know what? This is disgusting. This is like a witch hunt. This is like the Blair Witch Hunt project.
Oscar: Oh sure, those are the expense reports that corporate was waiting for yesterday.
Stanley: Let’s just make this kid open this damn car.
Erin: Oh my gosh, those are the pants he wanted to return to Talbots.
Michael: I’m reconsidering sending them back anyway.
Andy: You get that kid to open this car, or I’m gonna do it myself… by calling Triple A.
Michael: Wait a minute.
Meredith: [breaks into the car] I’m in.
Michael: Don’t-all right. Well, ok, you’ve just committed a felony.
Oscar: Yep, here they are.
Phyllis: Yep, I just lost a client cause I swore I sent these samples on time.
Andy: This kid’s costing us sales, Michael.
Erin: I’m sorry, do you want to try them on again to see.
Michael: No, I know they fit. It’s not about the fit.
- The best moment – Pam plays a prank that ends up getting she and Dwight stuck in the elevator. Within 30 seconds Dwight is ready to make a “pee corner.”
- The best storyline – Dwight owns a building…and every scene he is in.
- Notable guest appearance – The intern is place unevenly by Evan Peters. I think it’s the writing, but he is an intern.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – He was, by 6 counselling sessions with Toby
- Grade – B-
Too much Michael on a weak storyline amounts to whatever they can get from the rest of the staff. Many good moments by the staff, except for Creed’s strangely out of character statement about “watching the intellectual giants debate.” This from an opportunist who’s stolen from everyone for years? No.