- The Writer – John Vitti
- Director – Steve Carell
- A brief synopsis – The staff is having a garage sale and Dwight has decided to try to swindle his way from a thumb tack to the most valuable thing there. Then Jim gets involved. Meanwhile, Pam prevents a major, burning disaster involving a gas can, finding out that Michael plans to propose to Holly.
- The best line – Pam: Hey Oscar, big Will and Grace fan huh?
Oscar: No. Everybody assumes I am. I always get them as gifts.
- The best moment – Ryan selling his mom’s pesto and salsa, with special guests on the cover.
- The best storyline – Michael and Holly, until the procession of co-workers with candles. A little cheesy.
- Notable guest appearance – Holly’s parents, via the phone. A sad, yet funny moment.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – If Pam had not intervened, undoubtedly.
- Grade – B
A sweet episode mixed with several neat staff moments. Michael and Holly succeed despite its overbearing moments. There is nothing here that makes one laugh out loud, but nothing that makes you cringe. I guess that’s saying something.