- The Writer – Amelie Gillette
- Director – Randall Einhorn
- A brief synopsis – Packer’s back, and he’s bugging the crap out of everyone. What they don’t know, and likely don’t care, is that he is suffering a mid-career crisis. So bad is it that Dwight and Jim join forces to get him out. Pam gets a new pc for Erin, and finds that the gifts just keep on being demanded.
- The best line – Dwight: [in the annex, moving into his new desk. Holds up a red tray with rocks on it] Hey, who’s dirt box is this?
Holly: Oh, that’s our Zen garden.
Dwight: What do you grow in here, bullcrap? [puts the tray into the garbage]
- The best moment – I gotta go with Michael letting Packer head off to Florida unawares.
- The 2nd best moment – Packer taking both Dwight and Michael when they are under the desk
- The best storyline – Kevin’s fascination with all things Packer, even when Packer is forced to apologize to him.
- Notable guest appearance – Packer, dammit!
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – He actually keeps it together really well. This is one of his better episodes.
- Grade – A
What better way to take care of Todd Packer than to send him packing? An awesome combination of Dwight and Jim, resulting in some bickering (of course) as well as a great solution. Holly and Michael show the understanding that normal couples would have and it works well within the confines of the story. Pam, meanwhile, has really done something with her Office Administrator role, going “full on corrupt.”