- The Writer – Justin Spitzer
- Directed by – Claire Scanion
- A brief synopsis – Kelly is faced with a decision between Ryan and a new man. Robert is on the verge of making a decision between Andy and Nellie.
- The best line – Robert: Andy, not everyone here is important. And the word is, impotence.
- 2nd best line – Pam (incredulously to Ryan): Don’t shake our baby? I’d never heard that before.
- The best moment – Phyllis’ 12 cliché’s is one of the better openings in a while, but Pam making it quite clear her distaste for Ryan is exquisite.
- The best story line – The evolution of Andy.
- Notable guest appearance – Sendhil Ramamurthy as Robbie, Kelly’s new paramour.
- Grade – A
I am so tired of Nellie Bertram. I so love Kelly Kapoor. The storyline, improbable as it is, has a real good flow to it. The best thing for me is that in having Andy experience a recurrence of an earlier event, it is clear how far he has come in all the years. The depth of his character has been a reward for the viewer that Michael has never been able to do, for whatever reason. The most important reason for the success of the episode is that everyone, literally, has a moment to shine.