- The Writers – Brent Butt, Mark Farrell, Paul Mather
- Director – Rob de Lint
- A brief synopsis – Oscar becomes addicted to the new “Claw” machine at the bar. Lacey is trying to do good works to get into the Chamber of Commerce. Brent and Davis compete to see who can get the smallest cell phone.
- The best line – Oscar: Let me answer your question with a question: Shut up.
- The best moment – Several great moments in this film wrapped around great dialogue. The best is when Oscar argues about whether the bar ever had a dart board. Paul the bartender’s reaction is priceless.
- The best storyline – Another episode overwhelmed by Oscar’s greatness.
- Notable guest appearance – Paul the bartender (Mark Dieter) has a featured role here.
- Em’s Favorite Character – Oscar…quite easily.
- Grade – A
One of the best episodes, giving hint of a darker side of the hitherto squeaky clean Lacey in her obsession with Rat Death. Brent and Davis’ competition over cell phones is classic sitcom stuff. Oscar takes the cake with his obsession. The writing of this episode is incredible and should not be missed by anyone who appreciates the art of word craft executed flawlessly by an incredible group of actors.