- The Writers – Brent Butt, Paul Mather, Mark Farrell
- Director – David Storey
- A brief synopsis – Everyone has their own reason for not wanting to delve too deeply into the recollection of a trip to Regina to see the Grey Cup. Brent and Lacey walk up to the precipice, linger a touch, and then jet back to the safety zone.
- The best line – Hank (Outside a friend of Oscar’s house as Oscar tries to get in): Do we got time for this? Oscar: We got time, Jackass! If I wanted to hear complaints I would have drove here with Emma! Emma (miles away with Wanda at a Mall): Thanks for letting me take a detour. Wanda: Yeah, as long as we have the time. Emma: Hey if I wanted complaining I would have gone with Oscar.
- The best moment – The build up to “the moment” and then…
- The best storyline – Good story lines throughout, but this is a crucial episode that will set the pace for the rest of the show.
- Notable guest appearance – N/A
- Em’s Favorite Character – Davis, because he thought that the lady was a scalper but she turned out to be a Detective. Emily missed a level here but I am alright with that.
- Grade – A
Great season ender that gives everyone a compelling story that they share in pairs. Oscar and Hank have the best routine, but seeing Wanda trying to avoid being shown as cheap is wonderful. Davis and Karen have the least going on, but a great punchline. The real treat here is where Brent and Lacey go. It could have run the show aground if they had done it in any other way, but they avoid this and still make it fun.