- Written by Niki Schwartz-Wright
- Directed by Rodman Flender
- A brief synopsis – Jim has a great meeting with a basketball legend. Pam lets Meredith take the rap for bringing lice into the office. Dwight vows to exterminate the menace. Darryl gets unwanted help from Kevin, Phyllis and Nellie.
- The best line – Dwight (after letting loose an insecticide bomb in Andy’s locked office):Whoa. Hypertoxide has a mild hallucinogenic effect, but I don’t think it’s kicked in yet. I’m gonna count down from Ten, Nine, Yellow, Cold, Sad, Purple (faints). Erin: Wow. He got to purple.
- The best moment – It would have been the insecticide, had it only been done once. So instead, let’s go with Kevin and the bubble wrap.
- The best story line – I just loved seeing Dr. J, and I am pretty sure he’s going to be a client.
- Key exit(s) – Not sure when we’ll see the Doctor again, but I hope it’s not the last time.
- Notable guest appearance – Dr. J!
- Grade – B
A nice episode that moves forward without wasting an excessive amount on sentiment. Having Pam and Meredith experience a moment is nice, because neither of them breaks character. Jim’s project is looking pretty cool and I am really excited to see him teaming up with Darryl. I am hoping Darryl stays with the girl, too. The rest of the stuff is entertaining, if not the most exciting.