- The Writers – Brent Butt, Mark Farrell, Paul Mather and Kevin White
- Director – David Storey
- A brief synopsis – Hank’s past motivates him to organize a gift drive for a family he believes is needy. Brent’s memories are under attack when Emma sets her sights on a new version of a traditional Christmas. Lacey tries to go home for Christmas. Wanda tries to get her hands on the season’s hot toy.
- The best line – “It doesn’t even have to be good. Because for them, anything’s good. They’re a poor family.” Karen considering the ease of donating to poor Christmas drives. We’ve all thought it, she says it.
- The second best line – “I’m not trying to start a fight. You say you’re a bad mother, that’s good enough for me.”
- The best moment – Brent discussing the sound of Christmas, a la a can of cranberry sauce plopping out.
- The best story line – Hank, trying to do something for someone altruistically. How could you beat it? Cheap, not needy.
- Notable guest appearance – Gavin Crawford, Roman Danylo, Dan Redican
- Grade – A- because I like the Christmas version of the themes.