Deadpool 2 – 2018
Director David Leitch
Screenplay Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Ryan Reynolds
Starring Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Jack Kesy
- Don’t like Ryan Reynolds
- Don’t like a movie that exists entirely without the fourth wall, or even the walls 1-3
- Don’t like the X-Men not being taken seriously
- Like an approach that totally understands the absurdity of superheroes, mutants, etc.
- Don’t like sequels that are better than the original
- Don’t like the original
- Don’t like things that lack consequence
- Hate seeing someone tell you ahead of time which parts will be bad CGI
- Don’t like the absurdity of Josh Brolin seeing someone mock his step mother relentlessly
- Don’t like seeing Josh Brolin in more than one new movie every three weeks
- Don’t to see someone ripped apart from two appendages
- Don’t want to see that same person blown into even more pieces
- Don’t want to see a super hero suit held together with duct tape
- Don’t want to see naked baby legs and something even smaller holding up a shirt
- Don’t want to play spot the reference
- Don’t want to play spot the cameo
- Don’t think there could be another Marvel movie better than the one topping the box office right now that uses the same dumb elements but more sloppily
- Like the Beatles
- Don’t like the Stones
- Don’t want to wonder what that suit must smell like
- Don’t want to be offended
…then don’t see this movie.
I can’t wait to see it again.
(****1/2 out of *****)
By coolpapae Action
Posted in Action, Comedy, CPE, CPE and Em, Movie Reviews Tagged #Brianna Hildebrand, David Leitch, Deadpool 2, Green Lantern, Jack Kesy, Josh Brolin, Julian Dennison, Morena Baccarin, Paul Wernick, Rhett Reese, Ryan Reynolds, T. J. Miller, Zazie Beetz
I am a fan of free thinking idiocy.
Leave a Reply