- The Writer – B.J. Novak
- Director – Ken Kwapis
- A brief synopsis – Corporate sends a diversity coach to Scranton Branch as a result of a slew of complaints after Michael does a Chris Rock routine. Michael decides to hold his own Diversity Day session after the coach leaves.
- The best line – Preceding a slap from Kelly Kapoor, Michael tries to show her how her people speak: “Would you like some cookie cookie!…Try my cookie cookie!”
- The best moment – Watch Kelly’s eyes when Dwight reveals that Whites and Indians are among the races that he is sexually attracted to.
- The best storyline – Jim’s failed efforts to get the biggest sale of the year are offset by Pam placing her head on his shoulder during the umpteenth meeting.
- Notable guest appearance – Larry Wilmore as Mr. Brown, the diversity coach. My only regret is they have not had him back.
- Grade – B+
This episode was very funny for me at first viewing, but that there is barely more than one storyline limits its potential. Kelly Kapoor makes a memorable first appearance, but her character, good here, changes spectacularly in Season 2.