- The Writers – Ryan Koh
- Director – Ken Whittingham
- A brief synopsis – Dwight moves from ally to nemesis for Michael when Charles shows an interest in his performance. Jim lets Andy believe that he is listening to Andy’s relationship advice.
- The best line – Andy: What was up with Pam being all pushy and negative in there?
Jim: I think she just didn’t want a crucifix cake.
Andy: It scares me to see you going down a road that I went down.
Jim: Am I going down a road?
Andy: When I see her bossing you around like that, it just makes me wonder if this thing really has the legs to go the distance.
Jim: It’s so scary how right the things you’re saying are. And you’re coming at it with almost no knowledge, so of course I trust your opinion on this.
- Next best line – Michael: What is that thing that Dwight always says? Paper is the soil in which the seeds of business grow?
Dwight: It’s not the soil! It’s the manure! Paper is the manure! On-time delivery is the soil! Aah! [runs into office]
- The best moment – Dwight’s spin move on Schofield’s secretary.
- The best storyline – Dwight versus Michael, especially the end at Schofield’s office with the notes on the cards..
- Notable guest appearance – Mr. Schofield.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – I think he got off light for getting information from Dwight.
- Grade – A-
Michael and Dwight’s competition is goofy, but with great moments. Andy and Jim’s deal plays out a little soon. A somewhat myopic episode in its scope, but good, nonetheless.