- The Writer and Director – Paul Lieberstein
- A brief synopsis – Michael decides that since he is usually out of the loop, he will start a few rumors himself. Turns out, more than one of them are true. Andy wonders if the rumor about him being gay is true or not. The last day of 3 interns is treated as a mad dash to get them to do as much crap as possible.
- The best line – Michael: I hate, hate, hate being left out. Whether it’s not being picked for a team, or being picked for a team and showing up and realizing the team doesn’t exist. Or that the sport doesn’t exist? I should’ve known. Poopball?
- 2nd best line – Creed: If I can’t scuba, then what’s this all been about? What am I working toward?
- The best moment – Stanley beating the crap out of Michael’s car.
- The best storyline – Pam and Jim reveal that they are pregnant to protect Stanley.
- Notable guest appearance – The 3 interns are cute and quirky, like interns. Max Carver, Kelii Miyata, Elvy Yost
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – Not sure, but I did like seeing his car beat up.
- Grade – B
Not a great opening episode, but when you compare it to “Gay Witch Hunt” it’s not bad. The interns were good, as was Andy, with kind of a ridiculous storyline. Michael is given too much to do, frankly. And by now the joke is wearing thin.