- The Writer – Aaron Shure
- Director – Randall Einhorn
- A brief synopsis – Michael’s wish to keep Jim as a friend leads to sabotage of Jim’s attempt at a promotion. Dwight and Toby decide to investigate Darryl’s injury claim. Pam and Jim try to avoid having anyone come to their wedding by having it at Niagara falls, leading Michael to counter by giving them time off to attend.
- The best line – Dwight: Since when have you known Darryl to rush to do anything other than to come up here for birthday cake? [imitating Darryl] Y’all having birthday cake?
- 2nd best line – Meredith: Niagara Falls in October? Pfft, hells yeah.
Pam: Do you think that you could send in your RSVP card?
Meredith: Nah, I’ll just tell you now, easier.
Pam: Well, you have to choose a food option and there’s information in there about directions and lodging…
Meredith: I’ll just have whatever’s fanciest, unless there’s ribs. I’ll just get the other information the day of, I’ll text you.
Pam: You are going to text me, the morning of my wedding.
Meredith: Uh huh.
Pam: To ask for directions..
Pam: And you will eat whatever is fanciest?
Meredith: Unless there’s ribs. [leaves]
Pam: So rude, right?
Angela: Mmm hmmm.
Pam: [sits down] Oh my gosh, I have been chasing people down all day. It’s incredible.
Angela: Pam, my bag was there…
- The best moment – Darryl confronting Dwight and Toby about his sister, and Dwight insisting that it should be obvious as to why he would be mistaken for his sister.
- The best storyline – Dwight vs. Darryl and only Toby loses.
- Notable guest appearance – n/a
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – The whole thing is strange. He doesn’t really get rewarded.
- Grade – B+
The whole premise behind the “unconventional idea” working as co-managers is exactly as Oscar describes it in the next episode. That said, Dwight’s reaction is priceless. Dwight and Toby working together is great, and Darryl is always a welcome presence in the branch.