- The Writers – Warren Lieberstein & Halsted Sullivan
- Director – Reggie Hudlin
- A brief synopsis – Michael falls in a Koi Pond and the rest of the office takes turns mocking him. Pam and Andy get to do cold calls. Pam learns more about Andy than she ever thought she’d want to know.
- The best line – Pam: Hey, Erin. Do you mind faxing this for me?
Erin: Oh, sure. Oh, wait. Hand them to me upside down so I don’t accidentally read them.
Erin: How did today go, by the way? Did you make any sales?
Pam: No. It was a total waste of time. Um… it was fun, though, because I got to spend the day with Andy Bernard. He’s really cool.
Erin: Yeah, he is!
Pam: Yeah, he is.
Erin: He’s, like, the coolest person I’ve ever met.
Pam: That’s… right. He’s like Marlon Brando.
Erin: Oh. Do you mean Marlon Wayans? ‘Cause he is.
Pam: I actually do mean Marlon Wayans. Yeah.
- The best moment – Michael tries to make fun of himself, and ends up crying.
- The best storyline – Andy likes Erin! Yay.
- Notable guest appearance – A nice Koi Pond.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – This episode was a lot of punishment for him.
- Grade – A-
Touching episode. We find that Andy is a nice guy with very simple aims. Thus begins the quest for Erin. Michael is not a bad guy either, and does a great job showing it. Other than that, it is nice to see Jim pull a douche move, and get called on it. And Pam gets a chance to be nice, reasonable, Pam.