- The Writer – Jason Kessler
- Director – Jeffrey Blitz
- A brief synopsis – A recap episode disguised cleverly as an assessment of Dunder Mifflin Scranton by the bank representing Sabre, their potential (and eventual) buyer. Meanwhile, Michael, Dwight, Andy and Pam attempt to give the banker the illusion that they are working the high-end of things.
- The best line – Michael: Dunder Mifflin is about to be sold. But first an investment banker has to drop by and sign off on our branch. And… I’m… pretty nervous about it. And… I’m… making some cosmetic tweaks to help create a more appealing environment. Is that dishonest? Well, think of it this way: when you look in the mirror and you see your push-up bra and your fake eyelashes and your make-up and your press-on nails; the principles that I am applying to the office are the same ones that have made Lady Gaga a star… or any number of drag queens.
- The best moment – Well, there are tons of them. But original moments…Dwight masquerading as Toby is up there.
- The best storyline – Toby, giving his variety of faces in response to the questions from the banker.
- Notable guest appearance – David Costabile as the title character.
- Grade – B
What can you say, it’s rehash, albeit a bit of a spin on the rehash. It’s like those psychiatrist episodes on M.A.S.H. in that they worked better back before DVD allowed watching innumerable reruns.