- Written and Directed by Paul Lieberstein
- A brief synopsis – Michael has a cold sore, is misinformed by Meredith and now everyone he’s ever been with have to suffer through his analysis of their relationship. Andy uses the opportunity to try to determine whether Gabe is sleeping with Erin.
- The best line – Dwight: I pick up day laborers and tell them they’ll get paid at six p.m. At five forty five, a certain INS agent by the name of Mose Schrute throws them in the back of a van, drops them off in the middle of Harrisburg and tells them it’s Canada.
- The best moment – Michael’s conversations with Holly are the only times he does not seem regressive.
- The best storyline – I have to go with least annoying in this case, and that would be Andy’s.
- Notable guest appearance – Every woman Michael has dated on the show.
- Would Michael have been reprimanded? – It would have been easier if he had just gone to the doctor.
- Grade – D+
Without a doubt one of the worst episodes of the show. It is so bad, they even bring back one of the other absolute dogs, Gay Witch Hunt, when Michael stupidly forced Oscar into a kiss. Seeing Michael annoy women one last time is just as annoying for the viewer. Thank God no one learned anything, as the “ED” part would imply. A clips show would have been better. This was almost bad enough to make me hate Toby.